The best way is to wear sunscreen every time you get to the sun.
However, sunscreen won't protect your skin to becoming more darker.
Although we can use certain whitening products to get back our flawless skin, it really takes time for it to come back.
Now, you can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion.
Lemon juice contain citric and ascorbic acid which forms a source of vitamin C which is effective for skin whitening. Here is how to use:
- Cut a lemon into two halves and buff it gently onto your face and neck.
- Rinse your face after 10 -15 minutes. D it regularly and see your skin lightening up overnight day by day.
While using lemon juice, avoid contact with the eyes. If the lemon juice mixture is too irritating, add water to dilute lemon juice. Avoid getting out with lemon juice on your skin, as with sun-exposure lemon juice can irritate your skin.
Milk contain lactic acid that helps in diminishing skin pigmentation hence a bright complexion.
- Place cow’s or goat’s milk in a bowl.
- Soak a soft cloth in the milk.
- Buff the milk on your face and neck using the soaked was cloth and rinse after 20 minutes.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera diminishes hyperpigmentation and creates a bright smooth skin complexion overnight. This natural ingredient also helps in the repair of skin damaged tissues and rebuilding of new cell for a smooth beautiful skin.
- Cut the outer layers of an aloe Vera leaf.
- Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Do this at least twice daily for two weeks for effective outcome.
This is a natural ingredient that contain skin bleaching properties. Regularly eat papaya as a fruit. This will help to cleanse the skin of free radicals that causes darkening.
- Gently rub the skin of papaya directly on your face.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes with cold water and pat it dry. Do it on daily basis for effective outcome.
Turmeric is a strong antioxidant that also has antiseptic properties. It however helps in cleansing of the skin impurities that causes uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
1. Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with milk cream.
2. Apply it on the skin and allow it for 15 minutes.
3. Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water. Repeat twice a week for effective outcome.
Source: Beauty Clue