The white half-moon in your nail is named lunula and is a very important section of our body.
In the event the half-moon isnon- existent or is reduced, this could point to disorders that are potential.
It is extremely sensitive, and some experts say that its size can be a possible a possible reason for numerous disorders.
If the half-moon is non- existent or is reduced, this may point to possible diseases.
Did you know that in Latin lunula means “little moon,” but it is actually the visible part of the nail root. It is most noticeableon the thumb.
The white color of lunula is apparent because the fifth basal layer of the epidermis is hiding underneath the blood cells.
The lack of lunula can cause the following see below:
1. If thelunula is non-existent on the little finger, it may mean that your intestines are clogged – writes Bright Side.
2. If the lunula of the index finger is very small or there isn’t any, it can cause problems with the intestines, liver, pancreas, and with the reproductive system in women.
3. The absence of lunula on the middle finger indicates a problem with blood pressure.
4. Small or non- existent lunula on the fourth finger can be a sign that you suffer from a problem with the thyroid gland.
5. If the thumb does not have lunula, it may cause psychological disease.
According to specialist, some of the problems can be solved by practicing yoga for the fingers, but if you don’t believe in that just consult your doctor immediately.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: All About Better Life