Just adding one banana to your diet can do so much for your body!
Bananas have three types of sugar,which is why professional athletes eat them before a game.
They will not only give you energy, but they will solve many simple health problems.
Bananas are one of nature’s super fruits, so keep reading to find out what they have to offer you, and why you should eat at least one every single day.
Studies have proven that this fruit is useful in eliminating the problem for which usually take medication.
We listed below the top 5 Help of bananas to our body better than pills:
1. Bloating and Constipation
- Bananas contain pectin, which speeds up digestion and thus helps in eliminating toxins from the body and stimulate the bowel. Banana fibers act as a natural laxative in case of imprisonment.
2. Blood pressure
- Specifically, high intake of sodium and salt, and low intake of potassium in the body has a negative impact on blood pressure.Therefore, e very important that you consume bananas, because they contain this mineral. It is recommended to consume one banana every morning to help reduce the risk of increased blood pressure.
- Tryptophan is the form of a protein which is located in grams. This protein actually stimulates the release of serotonin or “hormone of happiness”. In order to increase the level of serotonin, requires only one banana to make you feel better, calmer and happier.
4. Help with PMS
- Bananas are a rich source of vitamin B6, which has a positive effect on blood glucose levels. Studies have demonstrated that the B group vitamins reduce pain in the stomach and chest, and a positive impact on mood.In addition, bananas act as probiotic and stimulate digestion. They reduce swelling and ease the tension in the intestines due to prison.
- Stress is a disease that constantly has a big impact on our health. A problem that can cause stress eating and diarrhea. The consumption of bananas, heartbeat is nomalizuje, sending enough oxygen to the brain and also regulates the optimum amount of water in the body.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Healthy Food Healthy Life