This is a case with the kidneys as well.
Are you aware what can happen when the kidneys stop filtering the toxins from the blood properly?
These are some of the symptoms of kidney damage that you need to pay attention to, and several advises on how to improve kidney function in a completely natural way.
We listed below some of the symptoms that might help you for early detection:
1. Fatigue and weakness
- Kidneys produce erythropoietin, a hormone that assists in the creation of red blood cells. When the number of these cells is reduced, anemia occurs. If the oxygen delivery to the cells is reduced, you can expect fatigue and weakness.
2. Kidney damage causes
- Kidney damage is usually caused by heavy metals such as cadmium. It can enter the body through the environment due to burning of coal and oil, or incineration of municipal waste. Cadmium is usually found in phosphate fertilizers and cigarettes.
3. Pain in the lower back
- Pain in the lower back is often an indication of kidney damage or improper kidney function. The pain will start only on one side of the body, but will be felt on both sides after a while. If you’re sleeping on one side, it probably is the side where the kidneys are damaged.
Note: Sometimes, you will wake up overnight or get up in the morning and be unable to pee easily, while feeling pain in the lower back. These symptoms must not be ignored they are the earliest symptoms of kidney damage.
4. Rashes, dryness and itching
- These symptoms on your skin are caused by waste build-up in the blood due to the kidneys not functioning optimally. This is a serious symptom, and applying creams topically won’t resolve it.
5. Swelling in different parts of the body
- Kidneys eliminate waste materials and extra fluids from the body. If more fluid accumulates, the kidneys will have problems removing it, leading to swelling in the face, legs, ankles and hands. If you noticed this symptom, you need to visit your doctor immediately.
6. Urinary function changes
- If the kidneys are unable to produce urine, the urinary function will change and you can expect the following problems:
* Foamy or bubbly urine
* Frequent urination overnight
* Pale urine if you frequently urinate, or dark urine if you urinate less
* Difficulty urinating or feeling pressure while doing it
* Blood in the urine
Note: If you notice change in your urine’s color, you are almost surely suffering from kidney damage.
Additional tips on how to improve the kidney function:
- Only a healthy diet and lifestyle will help you improve your kidney function.
- You need to quit smoking and avoid products containing cadmium.
- You need to consume fresh fruit and vegetable and a glass of cranberry juice every day.
You can also watch the video below for further knowledge.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life