A woman's menstrual cycle is a regular part of her life, and depending on the person, a woman's period could last anywhere from three to seven days.
Most women hate their periods because of the unpleasantness that come with menstruation such as cramping, back discomfort and headaches.
What you should not do when you have menstrual period!
There are some things you should not do during your period.
When it pertains to “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with an easy period, but other’s go through a really tough time while some go through hell.
When you are in pain, there is a lot of discomfort in the body.
If you are one of those ladies that is dealing with painful periods, there are some things you mustn’t do.
Listed below are the Top 6 things you must not do while you have a period:
1. Eat Fast Food
– You can eat more than usual, but make sure it’s not junk food. Also, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem like a good idea, but your stomach may disagree with you.
2. Having Unprotected S*x
– It is highly recommended not to have a sexual intercourse while you’re on your period. However, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you use a protection in order to avoid infections.
3. Skipping Meals
– Skipping meal at this time of the month is a bad idea. You are losing a lot of blood, so you need to eat properly to keep your energy levels up.
4. Physical Work
– In case you suffer from stomach or back pain, make sure you avoid any physical work. This way you will prevent further complications and more pain.
– For many women this is impossible. But if you can stay home for one or two days while you’re on your period, that would be a great idea.
6. Staying Up All Night
– Going to bed early is very important for your health. Also, when it comes to periods, you will pass them with less problems. Moreover, your body produces a hormone called melatonin in the early part of the night. This hormone plays a vital role for numerous segments of our health. Disturbing the production of melatonin can cause serious negative consequences.
You may also Avoid the following:
– Avoid drinking soda water.
– Avoid drinking ice water (there is a possibility that menstrual blood may remain in the uterine wall).
– Try not to eat cucumbers (some substances that are found in the cucumber can cause some stay in the uterus walls).
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Recipes For Natural Remedies